MXCI

 Dress c/o / MXCI
Shoes & Belt / Topshop
Necklace / Vivienne Westwood

I've always wanted a low back dress, there's something rather sophisticatedly classy, yet sexy about them. Balanced out with the right length and not too much showing off at the front, you end up with a winning combination. 

I love how versatile this handmade dress is, you can adjust the back so it sits higher and tighter, meaning it's not as long. I wanted it low at the back so I belted it making it a more flattering length on me. It's perfect for all heights this way!

Would you wear a dress like this? MXCI also have top versions!

Use code "LEANNELIMWALKER" for 10% off!

If you follow me on instagram you might have seen my rather fetching phone case, it's also from MXCI!

Youtube Facebook Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Such a lovely dress!
    The back detail is so nice!
    And love your shoes.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress, it's so elegant! Really suits you (: x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! Would you mind checking out my blog?
    http://unlovedthreads.blogspot.com
    It would mean the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it you style <3
    Kisses...

    http://onstylegs.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous strap details on the back! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the back on that dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The strap detailing is so pretty! This dress looks amazing on you <3

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cut of that dress is beautiful! it falls so beautifully on you! xo

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig