Vintage Styler

Jewellery c/o / Vintage Styler

I've had serious jewellery envy on the beautiful Arabella for so long now, I just had to get some princess jewels for myself!

How perfect are these pieces from Vintage Styler! I adore the attention to detail on the clasps also. Oh those little details get me every time!

The packaging is lovely and classic to suit the pieces also.

Look at me getting some fancy earrings! I of course went for pink to go with my hair <3

Are you a fan of these princess pieces?

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They're gorgeous! <3

    http://kelsey-acrazyworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty :3

    www.newcomplaintclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This jewellery is gorgeous! I remember seeing these on your instagram and they're so pretty :)

    Pretty please could you vote for me at Cosmopolitan's Blog Awards as Best newcomer? I would really appreciate the suppost and it only takes a second! To vote please follow this link: http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, these are gorgeous!! I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog - allprettyandpink.blogspot.co.uk thanks x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig